Some of the Best Ways to Travel the World
The other day I realized how many different transports we can use to travel. That’s when I started thinking on the ones I’ve already tried and ended up doing this post on the best ways to travel the world, depending on the place.
2. Cutting the waves (or trying to!) on a SURFBOARD in the South of Portugal (Sagres)
3. Crossing the Nepali lakes in a KAYAK
4. Visiting the different ports of Croatia in a SAILBOAT
5. SKIING down the mountains in France
6. Going across the dangerous and narrow roads in Nepal on a LOCAL BUS
7. Riding along the Venice canals on a GONDOLA
8. Driving around the South Island, in New Zealand, in a CAMPERVAN
9. Experience the complete mess of small towns in India on a TUK-TUK
10. Going all the way up to Machu Picchu ON FOOT
11. Free falling with a SKYDIVING PARACHUTE over the south countryside in Portugal, at sunset.
12. BUNGEE JUMPING to reach the water in New Zealand.
13. Flying over the view of Anapurna, in Nepal, hanging on a PARAGLIDE
14. Floating through the rapids on a RAFTING BOAT in New Zealand
15. Renting a SCOOTER, in Bali, to ride around Nusa Lembongan.
16. Camping along the southwest coast of Portugal in a CAR
17. Hitch-hiking on a PICK-UP in Samoa, to cross the island of Savai’i
18. Going up the hills in San Francisco, in a CABLE CAR
19. Flying over the great barrier reef, in Australia, on a SMALL PLANE.
20. Driving across the Bolivian salt desert, in Uyuni, on a TRUCK
Here are 20 different means of transport that I could think of, I’m sure I’ll soon remember 20 new ones!!
- South Island Adventures! – Dunedin, New Zealand (travelpod.com)
- Campervan trip around NZ makes UK bucket list (nzherald.co.nz)
- Travel Nepal, a Land Like No Place (socyberty.com)
- Fjordland National Park, South Island. – Milford Sound, New Zealand (travelpod.com)